Help and support

What should I do if my name has changed?

It will be necessary to send an application (in an arbitrary form to the name of the company director: Director Oleg Leonidovych Rivtin from ______________________________ (P.I.B)) to technical support through your personal account , or write to an email about changing the data, attaching a scan / a photo of 1.2 pages of the passport and residence permit, as well as a document indicating a change in your data.

It may be :

  • marriage certificate
  • divorce certificate
  • certificate issued by the court
  • certificate of change of name / surname

If you want to change the data in the account if the owner of the services has changed, then you need to perform the procedure of transferring rights to hosting or domain to a new account registered to the new owner .

Similar articles