Retailers are ready for Cyber Monday and Black Friday thanks to Google's support. A practical instruction was published on the Corporation's blog:
- Prepare the landing several weeks before the start of the price collapse. Make sure the access to the page is up to date so that the bot can index it.
- Use the most advanced and modern SEO optimization methods. To make the process easier, Google offers a detailed guide.
- Create links to your main page and other landing pages related to it.
- Your address must be permanent. Use the same words for ongoing events, changing the details (sale / shoes / 2020 or 2019).
- All photos must be of high quality and present the product from the most attractive side. Refer to Google's guides for image preparation recommendations.
- Scan the pages again through a special option in the system.
It should be noted that in mid-October, before the climax of sales, fraudsters who use brand names in their URLs became more active. This leads to the creation of fake sales, which negatively affects the original product. We advise you to take preventive measures to avoid unpleasant surprises.
Was the publication informative? Then share it on social networks. We remind you that you can buy Ukrainian hosting or a vps server from the CityHost hosting company. For technical questions, contact the online chat or call ? 0 800 219 220.