How to transfer a domain to another user without changing the owner?
If it is necessary to transfer the domain to another Cityhost user without changing the information about the domain owner, such a request can be made as follows:
1. Download the application form - for individuals / legal entities .
2. Fill out the application by hand or electronically.
3. Scan or take a photo of the completed application in good quality, together with the documents described in the application form.
4. Send the application together with the list of documents to Cityhost technical support.
- The application must be written on behalf of the person listed in the profile of the domain owner (whois);
- the account to which the domain is transferred must be registered to the individual/legal entity specified in the profile of the domain owner;
- the application together with the necessary list of documents should be sent to the email address
firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request from your personal account and attach the prepared package of documents in an attachment;
- requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis within three working days;
- upon processing the application, you will receive a corresponding message to your email and to the ticket system.