The support service works around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week . We will help you make work with hosting comfortable and convenient.
Our company values your time. To improve the efficiency and productivity of our work, please read the following text.
Technical support works through several communication channels:
You can contact us by phone from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. for advice on company services, payment questions, tariff changes, and ordering additional services. Technical support is not provided in telephone mode. Likewise, if you need immediate help, you can write to us in the chat (the chat window is on any page of the site in the lower right "Help and support"). More seriously, technical questions should be addressed through a written request in your personal kakbinete https://cp.cityhost.ua/, or by writing to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ask a question correctly:
1. Before contacting technical support, check whether there is a description of your question in our instructions - https://cityhost.ua/support/
2. When formulating a question, describe all the details of the problem in as much detail as possible. Describe when you noticed the error, after which actions, attach a screenshot, or write where the technical support employee should go to reproduce it. This will save you from additional questions regarding the clarification of the problem and will immediately allow you to proceed to diagnosis. In this way, the technical support employee will reduce the response time and you will be able to start implementing the recommendations for restoring the website.
3. The technical specialist is not obliged, according to the job instructions, to perform site repair work for you, but we are always ready to meet our customers and can perform a certain range of actions depending on the competencies, but this does not mean that this can happen on on a permanent basis!
4. Do not create a new query on the same topic. All applications are processed in order of priority, if you received an automatic response from our system, it means that your request is being considered and you will receive an answer in the near future. The time for considering a request is from 1 hour to 3 hours.
5. Only one task can be solved within one request. If the "old" question was previously resolved and forgotten in the request, you should not raise a new topic in it. This will lead to unnecessary questions and delay the decision.
All question categories